Well this is that problem which alls beginners face “How To Remove Powered By Blogger From Blogger Theme“. It can be done by 2 to 3 ways but the best one is to search for “Attribution widget” and make it off than you will be able to remove the “Powered by blogger” from your blogger template. Look carefully the image below.
How to reach there?? Follow the instructions:
- Go to template.
- Than click on “edit html”.
- Press ctrl+F and search for “Attribution1 or Attribution”.
- Scroll down and look for the attribution widget.
- Change the value “locked=’false’ by default its true.
- Now go to layout and open “Attribution widget”
- If you want to add copyright than add and now you will see that “Remove” option will be appear click on it and that’s it “Powered by blogger” is now gone forever.
Another method to reaching the widget is that to click on “jump to widget” and in the list select “Attribution1”.
Note: The first method which I shows you is the best method and you should try it first if unfortunately it doesn’t works for you than follow the alternative method which is shown in the below video.
Find useful “How To Remove Powered By Blogger From Blogger Theme” tutorial ? Any problems related to this you can freely asks in comment section below . Please subscribe and follow us on facebook to get daily updates.