How To Use Vlc Player To Record Video Audio Take Snapshot:
Mostly every body used VLC media player because it’s popular and great media player with many features and it support many files formats. But mostly peoples didn’t know completly about it’s features and functions. Take the example using vlc media player to record video/audio, taking snapshot and converting file from one format to another format using vlc media player. This is the big features of VLC media player and peoples are using different softwares for these purposes because they didn’t know that VLC media player is all in one and this can be done easily by using VLC media player. So for this purpose I decided to make a small tutorial about it and to let you peoples to know about these features of vlc media player.
How to use VLC player to record video/audio
Well there is two method of how to used VLC player to record video. I will first demonstrate method 1 and than method 2. So lets start, follow these simple instructions:
• Open your VLC player and click on the view present in the menu bar than select the Advanced controls. New line icons will be appear above the first line icons as shown in the given image.
• Now to start recording from where you want to record a video by simple click on red circular icon.
• Now to stop it, Again press the red circular button and the recording video will pause.
• You can also take a snapshot by clicking on icon next to red circular button on which camera is made.
Note: Mostly taken snapshot and record files stored in my documents if not found there than look for it in the VLC installation files.
• We did the above steps because by default the recording feature are hidden in vlc player. Now to record directly press shift + R at a time and than press it again to stop the recording.
How to use VLC player to take snapshot
Well taking snapshot in VLC media player is very easy. You can take snapshot by two methods:
• Go to video option in menu the last option will be “Take Snapshot” click on it and thats it.
• Press shift + S at a time.
• By default it save in my documents/pictures if you want to choose destination for it than press ctrl + P at a time.
How To Use VLC Media Player As A Converter
The another big feature of vlc media player. You don’t need to install converters softwares because if you have a VLC media player you can do this easily using VLC media player. How can you will convert file from one format to another format using vlc media player? follow these instructions given below:
• If you already open VLC media player than ok if not than first open VLC media player.
• Click on Media.
• Select convert/save as highlighted in the below image.
• Alternative, you can used shortcut key ctrl + R.
• Now select the desired format from the profile drop down menu.
• Choose the destination where you want to store it.
• Than save it you done!.
I hope you find this tutorial “How to use vlc player to record video audio take snapshot” helpful. For more useful and cools stuff subscribe us and don’t forget to share this useful tutorial with your friends. Let me know that you guys like this tutorial or not in the comment section below.