In this tutorial I will demonstrate that how to send messages through cmd prompt in windows xp 7 8. This is a secure method of chatting. If you are student than this is specially for you. In school you can chat with others friends by this secure method. Don’t worry it’s very simple just follow carefully these instructions given below:
For windows xp users
• First open “Notepad”.
• In Notepad write command.com.
• Now save it with any name but keeps it’s extension .bat e.x yourname.bat.
• Now press windows + R run will be open.
• In run type services.msc and hit enter.
• In services look for messenger.
• Right-click on it and select properties it’s menu will appear.
• Now change startup type, click on drop down box of it field and select Automatic.
• And than ok.
• Close these menus.
• Now open the file that you created with extension .bat.
• Type net view.
• It will show you all computers connected to that network.
If you want to know your IP than just simply type ipconfig and note down your IP. If you know that person IP to whom you want to chat and he/she knows your IP than no problem you can start direct chatting.
• Type net send IP address your message and hit enter.
By this way you can chat with your friend securely. If others computers connected to your friends network connection or yours may be that all computers users get yours conversation. We didn’t try this sorry.
You may also like: Hidden themes and wallpapers in windows 8.1.
For windows 7 and 8 users
This one method of “How to send messages through cmd prompt in Windows xp 7 8” is only for windows 7 and 8 users. Unfortunately microsoft delete the messenger feature from windows 7 and 8. Now it’s not working properly. But I have a method and I hope it’s work for you. Follow the given instructions:
• Download this file I created it with some code click here.
• You can see in the above pic there is two options “user” “message” and front of user type the IP address of that person to whom you want to send the message. And than type your message and hit enter. That’s it. Once you type the IP address you don’t need to type it again and again.
For more latest tutorials please subscribe us. If you have any problem related to this feel free to ask your query in the below comment section.